Just one half hour north of Posada Yum Kin Hotel in Tulum, Mexico lies the eco-friendly Theme Park of Xcaret. In the last few weeks, we’ve discussed many of the activities and events available at Xcaret. Plus, we’ve featured posts that reviewed Xcaret’s historic and cultural aspects, and their evening performance, Mexico Espectacular!. Today, let’s talk about what you can expect to pay. I know, we all hate to plan this part out, but trust me, setting the kids expectations, and your own, ahead of time will ultimately lead to a better vacation.
Park Ticket Prices are:
Note- Transportation packages are not available out of Tulum at this time.
Park Ticket Activities include:
Underground River journey, Río del Paraíso journey, Beach, Inlet and Natural Pools.
Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, Jaguar Island, Spider Monkey Island, Mushroom Farm, Living Museum of Orchids, Tapir’s Territory, Tropical Jungle Trail, Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm and Rotating Scenic Tower.
Culture & Performances:
Archaeological sites, House of Whispers, Mexican Cemetery, Mayan Village, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, Hacienda Henequenera, Stained-glass Plaza, Nature and Culture tours, Papantla Flying Men, Pre-Hispanic Ball Game and Fiesta Charra
Free Services include:
- Life Vests and inner tubes.
- Beach loungers and resting areas.
- Bags for belongings for river journey.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
Your purchase has a weather guarantee that is valid before using your coupon (not refundable). Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase. Call customer service at (52) (998) 883-0470 Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm or contact us at: [email protected] to request your new visit date.
Re-schedule: All other schedule changes must me made 24 hours before your visit.
Children’s Promotion & Pricing:
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
- Children under 5 years old are always free!
- Children under 12 years old but taller than 55”, proof of age is required.
- Important information Xcaret Tour: Children under 40″ cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
Not included in Park Ticket:
- Swim with dolphins.
- Shark Interactive Adventure.
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour.
- Temascal/ Cava: Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/Photos.
Pricing for Additional Activiies Include:
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($20 USD)
The Following Activities Do Not Have Pricing Online:
Packages start at about $99.00. see Delphinus World for details.
- Deep Tissue Massage (50 min.) Full body.
- Deep Tissue Massage (25 min.)Back, neck and shoulders.
- Relaxation Massage (50 min.) Full body.
- Relaxation Massage (25 min.) Back, neck and shoulders.
- Stress Relieving Relaxation Massage (50 min.).
- Prenatal Massage (50 min.)
- Cold Stone Massage (50 min.)
- Hammock Massage (25 min.) Full body.
- Shiatsu Massage on Chair (15 min.) Back, neck and shoulders.
- Mayan Bath- Body Exfoliation (50 min.) Full body.
Duration: 90 minutes
- Guided tour along the underground chambers.
- Brief talk about the history of wine in Mexico.
- Brief talk about the most important wine makers in Mexico.
- Special display from each wine maker company.
- Tasting and pairing of 5 Mexican dishes and wines.
Reception: Duration: 10 minutes
- At the Wine Cellar’s reception, our sommelier will welcome you with a white wine glass. Talk about the nature of the activity and the architecture of the wine cellar.
Pairing chamber. Duration: 10 minutes
- The Tour takes place along the pairing chamber. You will be hosted by our chef and sommelier where menus are expertly paired with the corresponding wines.
Posada Yum Kin, with its multi-lingual staff, is an eco-friendly, 9-unit, boutique, all suite hotel in Tulum, Mexico and features fully-equipped kitchens, a new pool and complimentary breakfasts. It possesses a ‘real Mexico’ atmosphere, but fully concentrates on luxury, while offering a little bit of condo convenience.